From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amida can mean :
Places and jurisdictions
- Ancient city Amida (Mesopotamia), now Diyarbakır, in Asian Turkey; it is (nominal) seat of :
- Mount Amida, mountain in Saeki-ku, Hiroshima, Japan
- The Japanese name for Amitābha Buddha
- Amida (genus), a beetle genus
- Amida, a ladder climbing puzzle video game
- Amidah, the central prayer of Jewish worship
- Amidakuji, a way of drawing lots
- the former Syrian Catholic Eparchy of Mardin and Amida (?Diyarbakır)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.