Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up amiga, Amigan, or amigan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amiga is the name of a series of personal computers. The Amiga name may also refer to the following:.
Businesses and products
- Amiga Corporation, the company (now defunct) that originally developed the Amiga personal computer
- AmigaOS, the operating system of the Amiga personal computer
- Commodore-Amiga, Inc., a subsidiary of Commodore International (both now defunct) that developed and marketed models of the Amiga personal computer
- Amiga Technologies GmbH, a subsidiary of Escom (both now defunct) that was set up following their purchase of Commodore International in 1996
- Amiga, Inc. (South Dakota), the original 1997 Gateway subsidiary named Amiga, Inc. (incorporated in the US state of South Dakota)
- Amiga, Inc., the company that currently holds the trademark to Amiga (incorporated in the US state of Delaware)
- Amiga 1000, the first Amiga computer, originally known simply as the Amiga
- Amiga (record label), a record label that originated in East Germany
- Coral Amiga, English actress
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amiga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.