Amigos x siempre
|Amigos x siempre|
|Directed by||Gilberto Macin|
|Theme music composer||Alejandro Abaroa|
|Opening theme||Amigos X Siempre by Belinda & Martín Ricca|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||115|
|Executive producer(s)||Rosy Ocampo|
Televisa San Ángel
Mexico City, Mexico
|Running time||41-44 minutes|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Original release||January 10 –|
June 16, 2000
|Preceded by||Cuento de Navidad|
|Followed by||Carita de Ángel|
On January 10, 2000, Canal de las Estrellas started broadcasting Amigos x siempre weekdays at 4:00pm, replacing Cuento de navidad. The last episode was broadcast on June 16, 2000 with Carita de ángel replacing it the following day.
Adriana Fonseca (later changed by Lourdes Reyes) and Ernesto Laguardia starred as protagonists, Belinda and Martín Ricca starred as child protagonists, while Odiseo Bichir, Rebeca Mankita and the leading actor Germán Robles starred as antagonists. The leading actress Carmen Montejo starred as stellar performance.
The story is set at a prestigious, but rigid and repressive school called Instituto Vidal. Its strict owner and headmistress, Julia Vidal, was once kind but has now turned into a bitter woman following the death of her husband and her daughter, Lauriel.
Her granddaughter, Ana, a very sweet and intelligent 10-year-old, also has been affected by the death: She has been rendered virtually speechless by the trauma, though she expresses herself through music and possesses an extraordinary ability to move objects with her mind. Ana's unscrupulous father, Francisco Capistrán, however, has taken advantage of the situation to try to steal Julia's school.
The timely arrival of Ana's uncle, Salvador, Amanda and her adopted son changes everything. Ana’s sad and lonely life takes an unexpected turn for the better and she regains her joy in a series of adventures bursting with humor, excitement, music and thrilling surprises.
A group of children from a variety of backgrounds form a special friendship, using music as their bond. Ana, an abused child deep in sadness is taught how to laugh by Pedro. Pedro, a fish out-of-water, refuses to follow the rigid rules of the school and loves to sing. The group includes, Santiago, a little rich kid, spoiled and raised by a maid, Lourdes, a shy girl, who devotes most of her time attending her Down Syndrome brother, Carlitos, Patricia a lonely girl who dreams of becoming rich, at any cost, Gilberto stutters constantly, causing shame to his self absorbed parents, Renata, tries hard to win the affection of her father, whom believes that girls are worthless, so she tries to become a boy, "El 7 Leguas" a poor boy, who is not allowed to attend a prestigious school, he is loyal and inventive, Carlitos, born with Down Syndrome, tries hard to act normal and show everyone even mentally disabled children have feelings, care for others, and contribute to society and Rafa, a chubby little boy, in love with Patricia has the brains, and is the song writer in the group.
- Ernesto Laguardia as Salvador Vidal Ruvalcaba
- Adriana Fonseca as Melissa Escobar #1
- Belinda as Ana Capistrán Vidal
- Martín Ricca as Pedro Vidal Naredo/Santiago del Valle Villareal de Vidal
- Sergio del Valle as Erick Capistrán Vidal del valle/Eduardo Vidal
- Lourdes Reyes as Melissa Escobar #2
- Rebeca Mankita as Amanda Naredo de Vidal, Main female villain
- Carmen Montejo as Doña Julia Ruvalcaba Vda. de Vidal
- Odiseo Bichir as Francisco Capistrán, Main male villain
- Germán Robles as Neftalí Güemes, Villain
- Héctor Ortega as Crispín Ávila
- Yolanda Mérida as Brígida Escobar, Villain
- Hernán Prado as Enrique Buendía
- Bárbara Ferré as "La Nena" de Sánchez-Gavito
- Oscar Traven as Ernesto Sánchez-Gavito, Villain
- Marcela Páez as Isabel Gamba de Egurrola
- Juan Carlos Bonet as Javier Egurrola
- Lucía Guilmáin as Teacher Victoria, Villain
- Julio Mannino as Marcos
- Vanessa Angers as Claudia Hernández
- Humberto Dupeyrón as Teacher Arnulfo
- Julio Monterde as Teacher Félix, Villain
- Eugenio Bartilotti as Agent Hipólito "Triple Cero"
- Lisette Sáez as Merlina
- Francisco Rosell as Teacher Gonzalo
- Susan Vohn as Laura Vidal Ruvalcaba de Capistrán
- Maripaz García as Elizabeth
- Christopher von Uckermann as Santiago del Valle Villareal de Vidal/Pedro Vidal Naredo, Villain
- Daniela Mercado as Lourdes Egurrola Gamba
- Grisel Margarita as Patricia Hernández
- Mickey Santana as Gilberto Sánchez-Gavito
- Naydelin Navarrete as Renata Sánchez-Gavito, Villain
- Oscar Larios as Juan "El 7 Leguas"
- Pablo Poumian as Jaime Ávila "El Tocacintas"
- Pablo Tableros as Carlitos Egurrola Gamba
- Ronald Duarte as Rafa Núñez Saldívar
- Enrique Sánchez as Erick Vidal Luna/Erick Capistrán Luna
- Amparo Arozamena as Doña Virginia
- Gerardo Camarena as Agent Doble Cero
- Jose Magaña as Hans
- Oscar Morelli as Máximo
- Mariagna Prats as Olga
- Juan Carlos Casasola as Fernando
- Héctor Gómez as Alfonso
- Queta Lavat as Mother Superior
- Dolores Salomón "Bodokito" as Nun Pilar
- Alberto Inzúa as Darío Ruiz Sandoval
- Alexis Ayala as Manuel Ruiz Sandoval
- Raúl Magaña as Gerardo, Villain
- Gabriel Ramos Villalpando as Alex
- Enrique Sánchez as "El Nopal"
- Montserrat Campos Rivera as "La Chilis"
- Aarón González as "El Mocos"
- Silvia Lomelí as Hostess of radio
- Ariel López Padilla as Himself
- Arturo Peniche as Himself
- Karla Álvarez as Herself
- Yamil Sesin
- Diego Sieres
- Banda El Recodo
- Tierra Cero
- ¡Amigos X Siempre! (album)
- ¡Amigos x siempre! en la ruta de la amistad
|2001||19th TVyNovelas Awards||Best Actor||Ernesto Laguardia||Nominated|
|Best Antagonist Actor||Odiseo Bichir|
|Best Leading Actress||Carmen Montejo|
|Best Female Revelation||Belinda|
|Best Child Revelation||Won|
|Palmas de Oro||Best Child Actress|
|Premios Eres||Best Singer & Actress|