|Born||March 6, 1985|
|Occupation(s)||Beauty Queen, Media Personality|
Amin Dhillon is a Canadian holder of beauty pageant titles related to her being an ethnic Indian best known as Miss India Worldwide Canada 2010.
In 2008, Amin entered her first pageant and placed in the top five at the 2008 Miss India Canada beauty pageant in Toronto, Canada.
In 2009, without competing in the official pageant, Amin was awarded the title of Miss India Worldwide Canada 2010. Amin represented Canada at the 2010 Miss India Worldwide pageant in Durban, South Africa on March 27, 2010. She placed in the Top 10 overall.
Dhillon later went into media; working as a part-time reporter. As of 2012, she is the entertainment and news reporter of the Asian Television Network (ATN), appearing on screen as the host of promotions and introducing various shows on the network. She also acts as a master of ceremonies for various cultural events of interest to the Indo-Canadian community.
- Amin Dhillon. NRI Today. 2010-09-08. Sodhi, Amanda]
- June 16th, 2010 (2010-06-16). "Beauty Queen Amin Dhillon Prefers Bollywood ‘Item Numbers’". Realbollywood.com. Retrieved 2010-09-10.
- July 6th, 2009 (2009-07-06). "Who's Who: Simply Punjabi India Today". India Today. Retrieved 2011-04-04.
- Halsall, Mark (09/12/2012). "Face of Asian Television Network returning home". Winnipeg Free Press. Retrieved August 8, 2014. Check date values in:
- "Anokhi’s Anniversary Gala". The Weekly Voice 8 (11) (The Voice Media Group). February 8, 2014. Retrieved August 8, 2014.
- Rav B Beauty Concepts (February 12, 2014). Amin Dhillon's shout-out to Rav B Beauty Concepts. 2014 Kismet Wedding Show: Rav B Beauty Concepts. Event occurs at 0:04. Retrieved August 8, 2014.