|Full name||Mohamed Amine Chermiti|
|Date of birth||26 December 1987|
|Place of birth||Sfax, Tunisia|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2009–2010||→ Ittihad Jeddah (loan)||14||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 January 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 27 January 2012
Mohamed Amine Chermiti (Arabic: محمد أمين الشرميطي; born 26 December 1987) is a Tunisian footballer who currently plays for Ligue 1 club Gazélec Ajaccio. He is known around the world for having a hyperlink to Yassine Chikhaoui on FIFA Ultimate Team for FIFA 11, FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14, and FIFA 15.
Chermiti has been mentioned as one of the African players of the year due to his performance in the African Champions League, where he scored eight goals in the tournament. He is credited for Etoile's superb performance in the Champions League.
On 6 August 2008, he officially transferred to Hertha BSC and played his first match for them the following day in the first round of the German Cup. On 11 August 2009, Chermiti was loaned to Saudi Arabian top club Al-Ittihad for one year and returned on 30 June 2010.
- "A. Chermiti". Soccerway. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "Amine Chermiti: Der Kleine kommt zurück" (in German). tagesspiegel.de. 12 November 2008. Retrieved 5 March 2011.
- "Hertha BSC: Amine Chermiti auf Leihbasis nach Saudi-Arabien" (in German). berlin-aktuell.de. 13 August 2009. Retrieved 5 March 2011.
- "FCZ pokert um Amine Chermiti" (in German). Basler Zeitung. 15 June 2010. Retrieved 5 March 2011.
- "Amine Chermiti unterschreibt bis Sommer 2014" (in German). FC Zürich. 5 July 2010. Retrieved 5 March 2011.
- "Amine Chermiti, en Rouge et Bleu (in French)". gfca-foot.com. January 29, 2016. Retrieved January 30, 2016.
- Amine Chermiti at National-Football-Teams.com