Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amini may refer to:
- Amini (surname), a surname (family name)
- Amini Fonua (born 1989), Tongan swimmer
- Amini Silatolu (born 1988), American football guard for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL)
- Aminidivi, an island subgroup in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India.
- Amini Island, a sub-division of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India
- Amini, India, a census town in Amini Island, Lakshadweep, India
- Amini Abad, a village in Galehzan Rural District, in the Central District of Khomeyn County, Markazi Province, Iran
- Amini Park, a cricket ground in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.