From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amini (disambiguation))
Amini may refer to:
- Amini (surname), a surname (family name)
- Amini Fonua (born 1989), Tongan swimmer
- Amini Silatolu (born 1988), American football guard for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL)
- Amini, India, a census town in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India
- Amini Island, a sub-division of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India
- Amini Abad, a village in Galehzan Rural District, in the Central District of Khomeyn County, Markazi Province, Iran
- Aminidivi, an island subgroup in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India.
- Amini Park, a cricket ground in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.