From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amini (disambiguation))
Amini may refer to:
- Amini (surname), a surname (family name)
- Amini Fonua (born 1989), Tongan swimmer
- Amini Silatolu (born 1988), American football guard for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL)
- Amini Abad
- Aminidivi, an island subgroup in the Union Territory of Lakshadweep, India. It is the northern group of the Lakshadweep, separated from the Laccadive Islands subgroup roughly by the 11th parallel north. The total land area of the group is 9.26 km²
- Amini Park, a cricket ground in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.