|Awards||Brazil's Best Designer of the Year award in 2002 and 2003|
|Labels||Rosa Chá;Amir Slama|
Amir Slama is a Brazilian-born fashion designer. He was the designer, stylist and owner of the Brazilian beach fashion brand Rosa Chá. He now runs a brand under his name, Amir Slama, with stores in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
Amir's father came to Brazil when he was a little over 20 years old to work in the textile business as a trade representative on the 25 de Março street (in the Bom Retiro neighborhood); he later set up his own factory. Before coming to Brazil, his father lived for a few years in Israel, where he met his wife. Amir recalls that his parents spoke in Hebrew between themselves.
Amir was a history professor before establishing his career in the fashion industry; with the help of his wife, he started Rosa Cha. His talent has become known throughout the fashion community with Rosa Cha constantly being editorialized by Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, W Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Cosmopolitan, and many more.
- Brazil's Best Designer of the Year award in 2002 and 2003
- http://www.brazzilmag.com/content/view/3840/53/ Archived June 13, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
-  Archived June 2, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Amir Slama Beach wear". fashionmission.nl. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-15.
- Rosa Cha - New York Fashion Designer - Rosa Cha, Sais, Rosa Cha for Speedo Archived September 30, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Amir Slama on Internet Movie Database
- Official Amir Slama site
- Amir Slama at the Fashion Model Directory
- Rosa Cha by Amir Slama Spring 2004
|This Brazilian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|