This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
اميرالدين بن حمزه
|Deputy Minister of Finance|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2018
|Prime Minister||Mahathir Mohamad|
|Minister||Lim Guan Eng|
|Preceded by||Othman Aziz as Deputy Minister of Finance I |
Lee Chee Leong as Deputy Minister of Finance II
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Kubang Pasu
|Assumed office |
9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Mohd Johari Baharum (UMNO-BN)|
|Member of the Kedah State Legislative Assembly|
for Anak Bukit
|Assumed office |
18 July 2002
|Preceded by||Fadzil Noor (PAS)|
Amiruddin bin Hamzah
20 April 1962
Kuala Kedah, Kedah, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Political party||Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) (until 2017)|
Malaysian United Indigenous Party (BERSATU) (2017-present)
|Spouse(s)||Nora Mohamed Noor|
|Residence||No.26, Taman Perumahan Al Azhar, Pulau Nyior, 06000 Jitra, Kedah|
|Alma mater||University of Bradford|
Dato' Wira Ir. Haji Amiruddin bin Hamzah (Jawi: اميرالدين بن حمزه) is a Malaysian politician. He is a member of the Malaysian United Indigenous Party (BERSATU) and member of parliament for Kubang Pasu. He was appointed Deputy Finance Minister of Malaysia in July 2018.
Amiruddin is married to Nora Mohamed Noor.
|2002||Anak Bukit||Amiruddin Hamzah (PAS)||8,298||55.17%||Zakaria Said (UMNO)||7,790||48.04%||16220||508||83.61%|
|2004||Amiruddin Hamzah (PAS)||10,240||50.05%||Abd Muthalib Harun (UMNO)||10,144||49.58%||20,641||96||84.17%|
|2008||Amiruddin Hamzah (PAS)||12,493||57.10%||Harisfadzilah Hussain (UMNO)||8,687||30.71%||21,877||3,806||83.46%|
|2013||Amiruddin Hamzah (PAS)||13,822||54.66%||Hashim Jahaya (UMNO)||11,016||43.57%||25,286||2,806||87.30%|
|Abd Samat Che Noh (IND)||85||0.34%|
|2018||Amiruddin Hamzah (PPBM)||9,831||42.30%||Johari Aziz (UMNO)||5,200||22.37%||23,241||1,579||82.35%|
|Hamdi Ishak (PAS)||8,231||35,42%|
|1999||Langkawi, Kedah||Amiruddin Hamzah (PAS)||5,802||31.97%||Abu Bakar Taib (UMNO)||12,349||68.03%||18,566||6,547||80.43%|
|2018||Kubang Pasu, Kedah||Amiruddin Hamzah (PPBM)||29,984||49.70%||Mohd Johari Baharum (UMNO)||16,975||28.14%||61,452||13,009||83.18%|
|Norhafiza Fadzil (PAS)||13,375||22.17%|
- Kedah :
- "New Cabinet all sworn-in before King (Full List) - Nation | The Star Online". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Amiruddin switches his loyalties". The Star. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- Senarai Timbalan Menteri dan pasangan (in Malay) Retrieved 19 October 2018
- "BN rampas Pendang -- Pas kekalkan kerusi Anak Bukit dengan majoriti susut kepada 508 undi" (in Malay). Utusan Malaysia. 19 July 2002. Retrieved 20 August 2018.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri". Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 10 May 2013. Percentage figures based on total turnout, excluding informal votes.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "62 terima darjah kebesaran hari ini" (in Malay). Utusan Malaysia. 17 January 2009. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- Hashim, Roslinda (25 August 2019). "Mukhriz dahului senarai penerima darjah kebesaran" (in Malay). Sinar Harian. Retrieved 25 August 2019.
- "Mukhriz dahului senarai penerima darjah kebesaran daripada Sultan Kedah". Bernama (in Malay). Berita Harian. 25 August 2019. Retrieved 25 August 2019.
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|