Amity School of Engineering & Technology
|Location||New Delhi, India|
Amity School of Engineering & Technology (ASET) is an engineering institute of the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation (RBEF), affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The institute was established in 1999.
ASET Delhi qualifies within the regulations of the GGS Indraprastha University approved by the AICTE and offers engineering courses leading to B-Tech degrees in:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering,
In 1999 the first class consisting of 240 students enrolled at ASET Delhi. The annual intake in each branch of engineering is approximately 60 students.
Mechanical and Electronics students designed and developed a 4WD BAJA Vehicle and the Tri-Fuel Amity Hybrid Car. These concept cars were exhibited during the 9th Auto Expo held in New Delhi in 2008. The global automotive giant Delphi extended financial assistance for further research on the prototype.
Amitech is the college's annual cultural festival and features dance and music performances along with some technical events.
- "LIST OF SELF-FINANCING PRIVATELY MANAGED INSTITUTES WITH DETAILS OF PROGRAMME AND INTAKE APPROVED FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2011-2012" (PDF). Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. 2012: 1.
- "9th Auto Expo: More than sexy cars, bikes". The Economic Times. 17 January 2008.
"Amity exhibits revolutionary concept cars". amity.edu. 12 January 2008.
- [amity.edu/asetdelhi Official website]