Amity University, Gurgaon
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. P.B. Sharma|
|Affiliations||UGC, IET, ASIC, ACBSP|
Amity University, Gurgaon, also known as Amity University, Haryana, is a private university located in the Pachgaon cluster of villages, near Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. The university was established in 2010 by the Amity Education Group through The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2010.
The university offers more than 100 programmes.
The university comprises 18 schools and institutes:
- Amity Business School
- Amity College of Commerce
- Amity College of Nursing
- Amity Institute of Behavioural and Allied Sciences
- Amity Institute of Biotechnology
- Amity Law School
- Amity Medical School
- Amity School of Applied Sciences
- Amity School of Communication
- Amity School of Engineering and Technology
- Amity School of Fashion Design and Technology
- Amity School of Fine Arts
- Amity School of Architecture and Planning
- Amity School of Hospitality
- Amity School of Liberal Arts
- Amity School of Earth & Environment Science
- Amity School of Languages
- Amity Institute of Clinical Psychology
Amity University, Gurgaon is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It is also accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC). The Amity School of Engineering and Technology is accredited with the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) and the Amity Business School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The university campus is spread over 110 acres (0.45 km2), including a 20 acres (81,000 m2) sports complex. It houses more than 3,000 students.
- "Amity University Gurgaon - Leardership". www.amity.edu. Amity University Gurgaon. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Private Universities Act - Baba Mastnath University" (PDF).
- "Amity named best private engineering varsity - Times of India". The Times of India. Times News Network. 7 July 2015. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "List of Schools/Institutes" (PDF). Amity University, Gurgaon. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "State -wise List of Private Universities as on 19.09.2017" (PDF). www.ugc.ac.in. University Grants Commission. 19 September 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "Accreditation by ASIC" (PDF). Accreditation Service for International Colleges. 17 February 2016. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "IET Accreditation" (PDF). Institution of Engineering and Technology. 2016. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "ACBSP Accreditation". Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. 26 June 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- Bhargava, Anjuli (30 May 2016). "Anjuli Bhargava: Ivy League in Gurgaon". Business Standard, India. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
|This article about a university or college in Haryana, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|