|Company slogan||Efficiency in Privacy|
Amjet Executive SA is a European air charter company operating business jets, headquartered in the Greek city of Athens with a brokerage department based in Geneva, Switzerland. It flies Dassault Falcons, an Airbus A319CJ and a corporate-configured McDonnell Douglas MD-83. The company holds a Greek air operator's certificate (AOC).
Amjet Executive SA was founded at the end of 2009 by airline pilot Abakar Manany. The company commenced operations in February 2010 when it was granted an AOC to operate a Gulfstream G200. In May 2011 the company opened its air charter brokerage department in Geneva, Switzerland.
|Aircraft type||In Service||Seats|
|Dassault Falcon 8X||1||14|
|Dassault Falcon 50||1||8|
|Dassault Falcon 2000LX||1||10|
|Dassault Falcon 900DX||1||14|
|Dassault Falcon 900EX||1||14|
|Dassault Falcon 7X||2||12
|McDonnell Douglas MD-83||1 (as of August 2017)||42|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "CONTRACTIONS FAA JO 7340.2". faa.gov. Archived from the original on 19 April 2014.
- "Amjet acquires updated approval from HCAA". Fly Corporate. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- "Abakar Manany Interview". Elephant LifeStyle Magazine. Retrieved 6 September 2012.[dead link]
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 15.
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Greek company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|