From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up amma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amma has a variety of meanings in different languages throughout the world. Click the Wiktionary link to the right for its many meanings.
Amma or AMMA may refer to: Meaning " mother " in Malayalam,Tamil,Kannada,Telugu language
- As acronym
- All Malaysia Malayalee Association
- American Medical Marijuana Association
- Association of Malayalam Movie Artists
- Mata Amritanandamayi (born 1953), an Indian spiritual leader, also known as "the hugging saint"
- J. Jayalalithaa (born 1948), a Tamil Nadu politician
- Amma Sri Karunamayi (born 1958), an Indian spiritual leader
- Amma (1949 film), a Sri Lankan film
- Amma (1952 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Amma (1968 film), an Indian Kannada film
- Amma (1976 film), an Indian Malayalam film directed by M. Krishnan Nair
- Amma Rajinama, a 1991 Indian Telugu film directed by Dasari Narayana Rao
- Amma (2003 film), an Indian Hindi film
- Amma (2015 film), an upcoming Indian film
- Amma, Iran, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Amma, the supreme creator according to the Dogon people of Mali
- Amma, ("grandmother"), the ancestress of the freemen, or churls, in Norse mythology; see Rígsþula
- Amma, the Ashanti name for Ghanaian girls and women born on Saturday (also spelt Ama)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.