|Look up amma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amma or AMMA may refer to:
- Mata Amritanandamayi (born 1953), Indian spiritual leader, also known as "the hugging saint"
- Jayalalithaa (1948–2016), Tamil Nadu politician
- Amma Sri Karunamayi (born 1958), Indian spiritual leader
- Amma Asante (born 1969), British screenwriter and director
- Amma Asante (politician) (born 1972), Dutch politician
- Anasuya Devī (born 1923), Indian spiritual leader
- Amma (1949 film), a Sri Lankan film
- Amma (1952 film), an Indian Malayalam film
- Amma (1968 film), an Indian Kannada film
- Amma (1976 film), an Indian Malayalam film directed by M. Krishnan Nair
- Amma (1986 film), a 1986 Hindi-language Indian feature film
- Amma Rajinama, a 1991 Indian Telugu film directed by Dasari Narayana Rao
- Amma (2003 film), an Indian Hindi film
- Amma (2017 film), an Indian film
- Amma, Iran, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Amma, West Virginia,an unincorporated community in Roane County, West Virginia, United States
- Amma (deity), the supreme creator according to the Dogon people of Mali
- Amma ("grandmother"), the ancestress of the freemen in Norse mythology, see Rígsþula
- Amma (Hindi TV series), an Indian TV series.
- Amma (Malayalam TV series), broadcast by Asianet from 2008
- Amma is the word for mother in most Dravidian languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.