Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ammi may refer to:
- Ammi (genus), a plant genus in the family Apiaceae
- Ahmed Ammi (born 1981), Moroccan footballer
- Ammi Hondo (born 1997), Japanese para-alpine skier
- Rabbi Ammi, a sage mentioned in the Mishnah and Talmud
- 1-Aminomethyl-5-methoxyindane, a drug
- Association of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Disease Canada, known as AMMI Canada
- All pages with titles beginning with Ammi includes persons with the forename
- All pages with titles containing Ammi
- Ami (disambiguation)
- Amy (disambiguation)
- Amie (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ammi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.