From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ammonite or ammonite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ammonites are an extinct group of marine animals. The term can specifically refer to members of:
Ammonite may also refer to:
- Ammonite (novel), a 1992 novel by Nicola Griffith
- Amatol#Ammonite, an explosive substance
- Ammon (nation), a people of the ancient Levant, mentioned in the Bible, or their Ammonite language
- Ammonites (Book of Mormon), a people from the Book of Mormon
- Ammonite Order, an architectural order featuring ammonite-shaped capitals
- Ammonite (album), an album by the Japanese rock group Plastic Tree
- Amun (also Ammon), the ancient Egyptian god after whom some of the above are named
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ammonite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.