Amol Parashar is an Indian actor and model. He has acted in plays, TV commercials and films.
|Born||New Delhi, India|
His portrayal of the young and carefree 'Chitvan' in the web series TVF Tripling made him an instant sensation with the youth and put him in the spotlight.
For his performance in Traffic, Joginder Tuteja writes "Of the younger lot, Amol Parashar makes a mark". Hindustan Times said "The cast – Manoj Bajpayee, Divya Dutta, Jimmy Sheirgill, Parambrata Chatterjee, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Amol Parashar, Sachin Khedekar, Kittu Gidwani and Vikram Gokhale – has delivered a stellar performance." . Khalid Mohamed wrote "Of the ensemble cast, Sheirgill, Dutta, Khedekar, Gidwani and newcomer Amol Parashar, are uniformly inspired, performing their parts with psychological acuity."
Amol's performance in Babloo Happy Hai was also appreciated by the critics. The Times of India said "Amol Parashar looks promising". The Sunday Indian said "Amol Parashar stands out". Boxofficeindia.com said "Amol Parashar brings out the sensitivity in his character and plays his part with doggedness".
Amol has been seen in many Television Commercials for big brands. Some of those brands include Tanishq, Pepsi, McDowell's No.1, Cadbury Silk, Hindustan Times, Bourbon, Mentos, Good Knight, Vodafone, Lay's and Wild Stone.
|2009||Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year||Sai||Film|
|2014||Babloo Happy Hai||Rohan||Film|
|2015||Mili||Arun Iyyer||Malayalam Film|
|2016||TVF Tripling||Chitvan||Web Series by The Viral Fever|
|2017||TVF Bisht Please||Soham||Web series by The Viral Fever|
|2018||It Happened in Hong Kong||Amol||Web series by Viu|
|2018-Present||Gabru: Hip Hop Ke Shehzaade||MC Money||Television series|
- "Babloo Happy Hai trailer: It will tickle your funny bone a bit!". Bollywood Life. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- Soman, Deepa (14 November 2013). "Kaveri to make a comeback in a Bollywood film!". Times of India. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Moorjani, Manit (19 January 2013). "The unusual suspects". Hindustan Times. Archived from the original on 17 May 2014. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- "Babloo Happy Hai Movie Review". The Times of India. TNN. 6 February 2014. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- Chatterjee, Saibal (14 February 2014). "Babloo Happy Hai". The Sunday Indian. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- "Babloo Happy Hai". Box Office India. 8 February 2014. Retrieved 17 May 2014.
- Jha, Subhash. ""Babloo Happy Hai" - Strong message, gently conveyed (IANS Movie Review, Rating: ****)". Yahoo India News. Retrieved 11 May 2014.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|