From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amor may refer to:
- Eros, the Greek god of love also known as Amor.
- Cupid, the Roman god of love also known by his Latin name Amor
- Amor Mašović (born 1955), Bosnian politician
- Amor Towles (born 1964), American author of the best-selling Rules of Civility among others
- Amor Kehiha (born 1977), French-Algerian footballer
- Amor Hamdi, Tunisian rugby union player
- The land of the ancient Amorites, also known as Amurru
- 1221 Amor, an asteroid
- Amor asteroid, a group of near-Earth asteroids named after 1221 Amor
- Amor (automobile), a German car
- "Amor" (1943 song)
- "Amor" (Ricky Martin song)
- "Amor" (Cristian Castro song), a 1996 Latin song
- Amor Vincit Omnia (Caravaggio), 17th-century painting
- Amor (film), a 1940 Argentine comedy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.