This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||KRX: 090430 (listed in 2006.6.29)|
|Headquarters||100 Cheonggyecheonno, Seoul, South Korea
|Suh Sung-whan (Chairman)|
|Revenue||3,874,007,757,738 won ₩ (2014.12.31)|
|563,751,120,080 won ₩ (2014.12.31)|
|385,133,728,193 won ₩ (2014.12.31)|
|Total assets||3,854,577,557,467 won ₩ (2014.12.31)|
Number of employees
AmorePacific Corporation is a South Korean beauty and cosmetics conglomerate, operating 33 health, beauty, and personal care brands including Etude House, innisfree, Laneige, Lolita Lempicka, and Annick Goutal. Founded in 1945, it is the world's 14th largest cosmetics company.
The company originated in the 1940s, when Yun Dok-jeong began selling camellia oils as a hair treatment in the village of Kaesong. Her second son, Suh Sung-whan, took over the business in 1945, naming it "태평양 (taepyeong-yang)".
- Amos Professional
- Annick Goutal
- Etude House
- Fresh Pop
- Happy Bath
- Lolita Lempicka
- VB Program
- Vital Beautie
- "태평양 화장품부문 ‘아모레퍼시픽으로 불러주세요!’". 2006-06-01. Retrieved 2016-11-20 – via Naver News.
- Chung, Grace. "How South Korea's AmorePacific Became One Of The World's Most Innovative Companies". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Suh Kyung-Bae". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Brands | Amorepacific". www.amorepacific.com. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amorepacific.|
- Official website (in English)