|Traded as||KRX: 090430|
as Pacific Chemical Co. Ltd.
|Headquarters||Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Suh Kyung-bae (Chairman)|
|Revenue||5,277,844,562,000 won ₩ (FY2018)|
|481,980,828,000 won ₩ (FY2018)|
|334,844,564,000 won ₩ (FY2018)|
|Total assets||5,371,137,217,000 won ₩ (FY2018)|
Number of employees
|Korea: 4,936 |
Amorepacific Group is a South Korean beauty and cosmetics conglomerate, operating over 30 beauty, personal care, and health brands including Sulwhasoo, Laneige, Mamonde, Etude, and innisfree. Founded in 1945, it is the world's 12th largest cosmetics company.
The company originated in the 1930s, when Madame Yun Dok-jeong began selling camellia oil as a hair treatment in the village of Kaesong. Her second son, Suh Sung-whan, took over the business in 1945, naming it "태평양 (taepyeong-yang, lit. Pacific Ocean)".
- Amos Professional
- Etude House
- Fresh Pop
- Goutal Paris
- Happy Bath
- Vital Beautie
- EASY PEASY
- Bro & Tips
- Be Ready
- Ming, Christine Tan,Cheang (2017-05-26). "South Korean beauty brand Amorepacific looks to global expansion". CNBC. Retrieved 2020-04-30.
- Chung, Grace. "How South Korea's AmorePacific Became One Of The World's Most Innovative Companies". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Suh Kyung-Bae". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Brands | Amorepacific". www.amorepacific.com. Archived from the original on 2016-11-19. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "A New 70-Store Korean Beauty Chain Is Here". Racked. 2016-04-25. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amorepacific.|
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|