Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amos or AMOS may refer to:
- Amos (name) a given name and surname
- Amos (prophet), one of the twelve minor prophets in the Hebrew Bible
- Book of Amos, his writings
- Amos, son of Nephi and his son Amos, two minor figures in the Book of Mormon
- AMOS or Advanced Mortar System, a 120 mm automatic twin barreled, breech loaded mortar turret
- AMOS (programming language), a dialect of BASIC on the Amiga computer
- AMOS (Alpha Micro Operating System) – see Alpha Microsystems
- AMOS, a statistical software package for structural equation modeling, produced by SPSS
- AMOS, or Air Force Maui Optical and Supercomputing observatory, an Air Force Research Laboratory operating on Maui, Hawaii
- Amos (satellite), series of Israeli IAI-built civilian communications satellites
- AMOS (satellite bus), a satellite bus that is the foundation of all but one of the Amos satellites.
- In the United States
- Amos, California, in Imperial County
- Amos, Kentucky
- Amos, Missouri
- Amos, Nevada
- Adams Morgan, neighborhood also known as Amos in Washington, DC
- Amos, Quebec, town in northwestern Quebec, Canada
- Amos (ancient city), ancient town close to Marmaris, Turkey
- Amos Lake (disambiguation)
- Amos, the NATO reporting name of the R-33 (missile) air-to-air missile
- Amos 'n' Andy (1920s-1950s), radio-serial situation comedy popular in the United States
- Famous Amos, cookie company founded by Wally Amos
- Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- Amos (band), an American Christian rock band
- Ancient Mystic Order of Samaritans, a fraternal appendant body to the Odd Fellows.
- Amos (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.