This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Products||Perfumes and luxury goods|
Amouage is an international luxury fragrance brand founded in 1983 in Oman and operated by the Oman Perfumery LLC, a subsidiary of the Omani SABCO Group.
The company was founded, at the request of Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said, in 1983 in Muscat, Oman by Prince Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud al bu Said. In 2006, David Crickmore was appointed CEO. Christopher Chong is the current creative director. In recent years, Amouage has expanded its range to include bath, home and leather goods.
Locations and manufacturing
There are 21 standalone Amouage shops, and their products are sold in department stores around the world.
- "Amouage - Group Companies - SABCO Group". www.sabcogroup.com.
- Deane, Daniela (February 25, 2012). "Oman's royal family scents global profit in luxury perfumes". CNN. Retrieved February 23, 2018.
- "BRAND HISTORY: AMOUAGE". 4 November 2017.
- "A Rare Bouquet". The Business Year.
- "Amouage - About Us". www.amouage.com.
- Wu, Sarah. "Amouage Journey: Fall Fragrances For People Who Love A Good Scent Story".
- "Amouage Find a Shop". Amouage. Retrieved February 22, 2018.
- "Amouage Visitor's Centre and Factory". Amouage. Retrieved February 22, 2018.
- Duncan, Heather (August 19, 2014). "Amouage Perfumery Factory Tour". Heather Louise Duncan. Retrieved February 22, 2018.