The term Amphenol connector refers to various electronics connectors that are introduced, or made primarily by Amphenol Corp. Depending on the area of electronics concerned, it may refer specifically to:
- MIL-DTL-5015 / MIL-C-5015, a circular connector
- MIL-DTL-26482 / MIL-C-26482, a circular bayonet connector
- RJ21, used in aggregated telecommunications cabling
- Micro ribbon, used in personal computer's connection to printer or SCSI equipments
- ARINC 828, a repurposing of MIL-DTL-38999.
- UHF connector, a threaded RF coaxial connector
- A circular connector, usually consisting of 6, 9 or 11 pins, used to connect a Hammond Organ to a Leslie speaker.
Media related to Amphenol connectors at Wikimedia Commons