From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Amphenol connector refers to various electronics connectors made primarily by Amphenol Corp. Depending on the area of electronics concerned, it may refer specifically to:
- MIL-DTL-5015 / MIL-C-5015, a circular connector
- MIL-DTL-26482 / MIL-C-26482, a circular bayonet connector
- RJ21, used in aggregated telecommunications cabling
- ARINC 828, a repurposing of MIL-DTL-38999.
- UHF connector, a threaded RF coaxial connector
- A circular connector, usually consisting of 6, 9 or 11 pins, used to connect a Hammond Organ to a Leslie speaker.
- BB Organ. "Hammond / Leslie Cables". Retrieved 9 July 2012.
Media related to Amphenol connectors at Wikimedia Commons