From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amphidamas is the name of six men in Greek mythology.
6. Amphidamas, one of the men hidden in the Trojan horse.
- Amphidamas is the name of an historical king of Chalcis, died about 730 BC after the Lelantine War, whose burial ceremony being associated with the poetic agon is mentioned by Hesiod.
- Hyginus, Fabulae, 14
- Apollodorus, Library, 3.9.2
- Apollodorus, Library, 2.5.11
- Apollodorus, Library, 3.13.8
- Hesiod. Works and Days, 654.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|