(Redirected from Amphitryon (play))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Amphitryonic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amphitryon is a character of Greek mythology.
Amphitryon may also refer to:
- Amphitryon (film), a 1935 German musical film
- Amphitryon (Plautus play), a Latin play by Plautus from ca. 190-185 B.C.
- Amphitryon (Molière play), a French comedy after Plautus from 1668
- Amphitryon (Dryden play), a 1691 English comedy after Plautus and Molière
- Amphitryon (Kleist), a German play after Molière and Plautus from 1807
- Amphitryon 38, a 1929 play by Jean Giraudoux
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amphitryon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.