This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Modena, Italy, U.S., U.K. & Asia|
Number of employees
IK Multimedia is an international music technology company directly operating in the US, UK, Japan and Italy. Founded in Modena, Italy in 1996, it now operates worldwide with offices in Italy, the US and the UK. The company's best known for products made for music production, creation, live performance and has also expanded to various music segments. The most notable in recent years are their apps and accessories for Apple's iOS platform using Apple's iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
IK released its first product GrooveMaker, a loop-remixing software package, in 1998. 1999 saw the release of T-RackS, an analog-modelled desktop mastering solution. SampleTank, a multi-timbral, sample-based virtual instrument workstation plug-in, was released in 2001.
AmpliTube, a guitar amp and fx plug-in modelling the entire rig for all platforms, is released in 2002. A new version of SampleTank was released, including a resampling engine enabling the user to independently modify the time/pitch/formant parameters of the sound samples. In 2004, IK Multimedia released Amplitube Live and Amplitube LE.
- "IK Multimedia. Musicians First". Ikmultimedia.com. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- IK Multimedia Production. "IK Multimedia. Musicians First". Ikmultimedia.com. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "IK Multimedia". IK Multimedia. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "KVR:". Kvraudio.com. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "iLounge's 2012 CES Best of Show Awards: iPod, iPhone, iPad + Mac". iLounge Article. 2012-01-11. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "Jam out on your iPhone - Video - Technology". Money.cnn.com. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "Amplitube Live and Amplitube LE Review at Guitarhoo!". Guitarhoo!. Guitarhoo.com. January 9, 2005. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- Premier Guitar Magazine reviews the Stomp IO
- Guitarhoo! reviews Amplitube Live and Live and Amplitube LE
- Keyboard Magazine reviews ARC System
- Electronic Musician Magazine reviews SampleTank
- Music Industry Newswire covers review of SampleMoog
- Sound on Sound Magazine reviews ARC System
- Music Players Website reviews IK's Classik Studio Reverb (CSR)
- FutureMusic Magazine reviews AmpliTube 2
- Music Tech Magazine review ARC System
- FutureMusic Magazine review Classik Studio Reverb (CSR)
- MusicPlayers.com Reviews AmpegSVX
- Electronic Musician Magazine reviews the StealthPlug
- Music Marketing Bio on IK Multimedia's Enrico Iori
- Rolling Stone on AmpliTube App
- Rolling Stone "Budget Mini Studio"
- CNET on AmpliTube iRig
- USA Today: Rockin' out on the iPhone: AmpliTube's electrifying new app
- CNET’s "Digital Noise" Features AmpliTube for iPhone and iRig
- Mashable: iRig Turns Your iPhone Into an Awesome Guitar Stompbox!
- New York Times: AmpliTube iRig is “Easy, Intuitive, and Great Fun.”
- Wired on AmpliTube iRig: “This Changes Everything”
- AmpliTube Fender Rocks the Cover of Electronic Musician!
- iRig MIC and iRig PRE at Glastonbury: How the Telegraph did it!
- iRig KEYS Airs on BBC
- BBC Clicks onto iRig MIC!
- CNN Money / Fortune Features AmpliTube iRig on Video
- IK Multimedia iRig MIX review: a mobile mixer built for iDevices
- Music Marketing IK Multimedia's iRig MIC Cast is now shipping for iOS devices, we go hands-on
- Weekend Web: Producing Music On The Go
- USA Today NAMM: Wireless Bluetooth guitar amp
- Forbes interview with Slash about his new album and AmpliTube Slash apps
- FoxNews: "Tech Toys: The hottest gadgets of the week"
- USA Today Improve mobile videos with some simple tools
- iRig Mic and VocaLive on USAToday.com
- Wired.com's review of IK's new MIDI Controller "iRig Keys Lets Keyboardists Express Themselves on the Go"