Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up amplification or amplify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amplification may refer to:
- The operation of an amplifier, a natural or artificial device intended to make a signal stronger.
- Amplification (rhetoric), a figure of speech that adds importance to increase its rhetorical effect
- Amplification (psychology) in which physical symptoms are affected by psychological state
- Amplification (molecular biology), a mechanism leading to multiple copies of a chromosomal region within a chromosome arm
- The DNA amplification technique of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in molecular biology, a laboratory method for creating multiple copies of small segments of DNA
Amplified may refer to:
- Amplified Bible (AMP), English translation of the Bible produced jointly by Zondervan and The Lockman Foundation
- Amplified (Q-Tip album)
- Amplified (Mock Orange album)
- Amplified // A Decade of Reinventing the Cello, an album by Apocalyptica
- Amplified (band), a Hong Kong rock band
Amplify may refer to:
- Amplify (distributor), American independent film distributor
- Amplify (company), a digital education company launched in July 2012
- Amplify Dot, rapper and broadcaster from South London, England
- Amplify Trading, UK-based company providing training for the financial sector
- Twitter Amplify, video advertising product that Twitter launched for media companies and consumer brands
- Amplify Tablet, Android-based tablet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amplification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.