Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up amplification or amplify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amplification may refer to:
- The operation of an amplifier, a natural or artificial device intended to make a signal stronger.
- Amplification (rhetoric), a figure of speech that adds importance to increase its rhetorical effect
- Amplification (psychology) in which physical symptoms are affected by psychological state
- Amplification (molecular biology), a mechanism leading to multiple copies of a chromosomal region within a chromosome arm
- The DNA amplification technique of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in molecular biology, a laboratory method for creating multiple copies of small segments of DNA
Amplified may refer to:
- Amplified Bible (AMP), English translation of the Bible produced jointly by Zondervan and The Lockman Foundation
- Amplified (Q-Tip album)
- Amplified (Mock Orange album)
- Amplified // A Decade of Reinventing the Cello, an album by Apocalyptica
- Amplified (band), a Hong Kong rock band
Amplify may refer to:
- Amplify (distributor), American independent film distributor
- Amplify (company), a digital education company launched in July 2012
- Amplify Dot, rapper and broadcaster from South London, England
- Amplify.LA, accelerator in based in Venice, Los Angeles, California
- Amplify Trading, UK-based company providing training for the financial sector
- Twitter Amplify, video advertising product that Twitter launched for media companies and consumer brands
- Amplify Tablet, Android-based tablet
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amplification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.