(Redirected from Amps)Jump to navigation Jump to search
AMPS, Amps or amps may refer to:
amps or Amps
- Abbreviation of the plural for ampere, a unit of electric current
- Abbreviation of the plural for amplifier, a circuit or device that amplifies electrical signals
- The Amps, an American rock band
- 2-Acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid, an acidic monomer
- Advanced Mobile Phone System, a mobile phone systems technology
- Advanced Modular Processing System, the original implementation of flow-based programming
- Amplified musculoskeletal pain syndromes, in which excessive, acute and chronic pain are observed for which no overt primary cause can be found or surmised
- Armor Modeling and Preservation Society, an international hobby club based in the United States
- Association Medicine / Pharmacy Sciences, a French association of students enrolled in PharmD/PhD or MD/PhD curriculum
- Association of Motion Picture Sound, a UK association of film and television sound professionals
- AMPS firewall, a black hole firewall proposed in 2012 by Ahmed Almheiri, Donald Marolf, Joseph Polchinski, and James Sully
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.