From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amps)
AMPS, Amps or amps may refer to:
amps or Amps
- Abbreviation of the plural for ampere, a unit of electric current
- Abbreviation of the plural for amplifier, a circuit or device that amplifies electrical signals
- The Amps, an American rock band
- 2-Acrylamido-2-methylpropane sulfonic acid, an acidic moniter
- Advanced Mobile Phone System, a mobile phone systems technology
- Advanced Modular Processing System, the original implementation of flow-based programming
- Armor Modeling and Preservation Society, an international hobby club based in the United States
- Association Medicine / Pharmacy Sciences, a French association of students enrolled in PharmD/PhD or MD/PhD curriculum.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.