This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Manufacturer||Pakistan Mineral Water Bottling Plant|
|Country of origin|
|Variants||Orange soda and lemonade|
Established in 1985, Pakistan Mineral Water Bottling Plant (Pvt.) Ltd initially established with the initiative of introducing Mineral Water drink to the Pakistani consumer. In 1989 the company for franchisee for Coke International, until April 1994 when the company entered into a joint venture in PepsiCo International, which they discontinued in 2003. ABI is a part of the Pakistan Mineral Water Bottling Plant facility, where Amrat Cola is also produced. in Karachi, Lahore, Multan and Peshawar. Besides cola, Amrat also produces orange and 7Up-like soda. Amrat Cola cans and is available in many different sizes. The company introduced 'Amrat' products into the market in 2003, in 2005 they established franchises in the cities of Lahore, and Multan, and were producing 30,000 cases/day. The company is currently looking to introduce franchises outside the province of Punjab and venture into cities such as Hyderabad, Karachi, and Sukkur. Their goal being to expand through franchises, as well as distribution.
Other than 'Amrat Cola', the company had also launched a citrus soda 'Amrat Lime', and an orange soda drink 'Amrat Orange'.
The company concentrates its produce within its own laboratory facilities.
- Hasan, Saad. "From Dil Bola Pakola to Amrat Cola – the beverage makers' tragedy – The Express Tribune". Tribune.com.pk. Retrieved 2014-08-19.
- "Amrat Cola Review, Adverts, Information and Pictures |". Dizzyfrinks.com. Retrieved 2014-08-19.
- "Amrat Cola, Islamabad". Pakistanbusinessjournal.com. Retrieved 2014-08-19.
- "Amrat Cola from Pakistan, Amrat Cola manufactory Amrat Beverages International". 21food.com. Retrieved 2014-08-19.
- "Our Company". Archived from the original on 2013-08-09. Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- "Our Success Story". Archived from the original on 2012-05-11. Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- "Our Products". Archived from the original on 2012-05-10. Retrieved 2013-06-15.
|This soft drink–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|