|Traded as||Euronext: AMUN
CAC Mid 60 Component
|AUM||€1.276 trillion (2016)|
Number of employees
Amundi is a subsidiary jointly created by Crédit Agricole and Société Générale to regroup their asset management operations. It was created in January 2010. The company is listed on Euronext Paris since November 2015, which was, at the time, the largest initial public offering on the Paris stock exchange for 10 years. In December 2016, the company announced that it was buying Pioneer Investments from the Italian bank UniCredit, bringing the total of assets under management at €1.276 trillion, and making Amundi the world's eighth largest asset manager. It has offices in 37 countries and local investment teams in Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo.
- "Amundi, Project of acquisition of Pioneer Investments?". December 12, 2016. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- "Amundi, Human Resources". November 17, 2016. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- Bray, Chad (2015-11-11). "Amundi Raises $1.6 Billion in I.P.O. in Paris". The New York Times. Retrieved 2016-11-17.
- Jackson, Gavin; Stitgard, Michael (November 14, 2015). "IPO success rests on bigger deals". Financial Times. Retrieved 2016-11-17.
- "Amundi Agrees to Buy UniCredit’s Pioneer for $3.7 Billion". Bloomberg.com. 2016-12-11. Retrieved 2016-12-13.
- Amundi. "Going further together". About Amundi. Retrieved 2017-10-04.