From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amur may refer to:
- Amur Bay, a body of water in Peter the Great Gulf
- Amur Oblast, a federal subject of Russia
- Amur River, a river serving as a border between Russia and the People's Republic of China
- Amur State University, a university in Russia
- Amur, a former Canadian Pacific steamer on the coast of British Columbia, Canada
- Amur-class motorship, a classification of passenger ships from Russia
- Amur-class submarine, a classification of Russian submarine
- Amur maple, a tree
- Amur Point, a point on the east shore of Moresby Island, in the Queen Charlotte Islands of British Columbia, named for the steamer
- G. S. Amur, an Indian writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.