Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Amy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Amy is a given name for females.
Amy or AMY may also refer to:
- Amy (1981 film), a 1981 film starring Jenny Agutter
- Amy (1997 film), a 1997 film starring Rachel Griffiths and Ben Mendelsohn
- Amy (2015 film), a 2015 documentary film about singer Amy Winehouse
- Amy (comic strip), created by Harry Mace in 1962
- Amy (demon), the 58th spirit, a President of Hell in demonology
- Amy (video game), a 2012 survival horror video game
- Amy (soundtrack), by Antônio Pinto and Amy Winehouse
- Amy, Oise, a commune in France
- Amy, Kansas, a community in the United States
- Amy Records, an American record label
As an abbreviation or code
- Ambatomainty Airport, IATA airport code AMY
- Amberley railway station, National Rail code AMY
- Alfred Matthew Yankovic, musician better known as "Weird Al" Yankovic
- "Amy", song by Green Day from the album ¡Dos!
- "Amy", song by Elton John from the album Honky Château
- "Amy", song by Yuna and Masego from the album Rouge
- Atari AMY, a single-chip synthesizer originally designed at Atari
- "If U Seek Amy", a single by Britney Spears from the album Circus
- Chasing Amy, a movie by Kevin Smith
- Ami (disambiguation)
- Amie (disambiguation)
- Ammi (disambiguation)
- Amylase, a digestive enzyme
- Amylin, a 37-residue peptide hormone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.