Amy Beth Hayes
|This section does not cite any sources. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Hayes was born in Abergavenny, Wales, but grew up in Darlington, northeast England, where she attended Branksome Comprehensive School. She made her screen debut in the 2008 Doctor Who episode "The Stolen Earth" and the same year she was cast in a lead role in the ITV drama Whatever It Takes.
Hayes appeared in the 2009 Romanian film Eva and in Micro Men, a BBC-made film charting the rise and fall of the home computer industry in the United Kingdom in the early 1980s. She played Cynthia, Clive Sinclair's personal secretary. In 2009, she played Ruth, an old woman restored temporarily to her younger self by a peculiar thunder storm, in E4's superhero comedy-drama Misfits.
In 2011 she played Lucy in "The Entire History of You", an episode of the anthology series Black Mirror created by Charlie Brooker. In 2012, she starred in BBC drama The Syndicate, playing the girlfriend of one of the lottery winners. From 2013-16 she appeared in the ITV drama Mr Selfridge (2013) as Kitty Hawkins/Edwards.
- Doctor Who 1 episode "The Stolen Earth" (2008) as Albino Servant
- Whatever It Takes (2009 film) as Daisy Cockram
- Micro Men (2009) as Cynthia
- Misfits (2010) as Ruth
- Case Sensitive (2011) as Sally Thorne
- Secret Diary of a Call Girl (2011) as Amber
- Black Mirror (2011), episode "The Entire History of You" as Lucy
- Sirens (2011) as police Sergeant Maxine Fox
- Case Sensitive (TV series) (2011) as Sally Thorne
- Shameless (2012) as Clementine
- The Syndicate (2012) as Amy Cartwright
- Lilyhammer (2013) as Rosemary
- Mr Selfridge (2013-2016) as Kitty Hawkins/Edwards
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|