Childs in 2014
|Born||Amy Andrea Childs
7 June 1990
Barking, London, England
|Occupation||Model, Television Personality, Fashion Designer, Businesswoman|
|Net worth||£5 million|
|Television||The Only Way Is Essex (2010–2011)
It's All About Amy (2011–2012)
Celebrity Big Brother (2011)
The Jump (2014)
Amy Andrea Childs (born 7 June 1990) is an English television personality, model, businesswoman and fashion designer. Childs appeared in the first two series of the ITV2 series The Only Way Is Essex. She had her own reality television programme It's All About Amy from 2011 to 2012. Childs came in fourth place in the Channel 5 show Celebrity Big Brother 8 in 2011. In 2014, she participated in the Channel 4 show The Jump.
Childs became well known in 2010 while appearing in the ITV2 semi-reality programme The Only Way Is Essex. She later signed to Can Associates management agency, the same agency that represented Jordan, Amy's heroine: "Jordan is definitely my idol. Her looks, her career, her businesses – she's fantastic." Childs  puts her name to a ghost-written column for New! magazine and presents a regular fashion segment on ITV1's This Morning. She has also posed for the fashion magazine Vogue and attended the 2011 ceremony of the British Academy Television Awards, at which The Only Way is Essex received an award. The Sun revealed a list of the richest The Only way is Essex stars current and previous with Amy holding the top spot with £1.5 million followed by Mark Wright.
In July 2011, Childs was named Personality of the Year at the National Reality TV Awards.
Childs competed in an episode of Let's Dance for Sport Relief with her cousin and fellow TOWIE star Harry Derbidge in February 2012. Amy also participated in a celebrity special of The Bank Job on Channel 4 in March 2012.
In 2011 her estimated earnings were £2.75 million.
Childs launched a fragrance on 21 August 2012, which she promoted with her partner David Peters. Amy has also released her own range of Eyelashes, beauty and tanning range, a fitness DVD and calendar.
|2010-11||The Only Way is Essex||Herself||TV series (24 episodes & Christmas special)|
|2011||Celebrity Big Brother||Housemate||Evicted Day 22 - 4th Place|
|2011-12||It's All About Amy||Herself||1 series (8 episodes)|
|2014||The Jump||Competitor||2nd Eliminated - 11th Place|
- 8 Out Of 10 Cats (24 June 2011) - Contestant
- Never Mind The Buzzcocks (7 November 2011) - Contestant
- All Star Family Fortunes (25 December 2011) - On the TOWIE team, won £1,650 for their chosen charity The Haven House Children's Hospice
- Let's Dance for Sport Relief (25 February 2012) - Contestant
- The Celebrity Bank Job (16 March 2012) - Contestant
- Let's Do Lunch with Gino & Mel (14 August 2012) - Herself, guest
- Celebrity Wedding Planner (16 January 2013) - Wedding planner
- Sooty (7 September 2013) - Herself, spa owner
- Birds of a Feather (9 January 2014) - Herself, one episode
- Dinner date (January 2014) - Herself, one episode
- "Amy Andrea Childs – birthday girl". London: Twitter. 7 June 2012. Retrieved 7 June 2011.
- AMy Childs talks TOWIE rivalry and why she quit the Essex show| Fabulous. Fabulousmag.co.uk (12 November 2011). Retrieved on 2012-05-07.
- Amy Childs Biography, Picture Gallery & Video. heatworld.com. Retrieved on 2011-11-28.
- Love, Ryan (26 July 2011). "Amy Childs admits nerves over 'This Morning' debut". London: Digital Spy. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- Atkinson, Jane (30 December 2011). "AMY Childs has been tipped to top the TOWIE rich list — by earning more than £10MILLION". The Sun. London.
- "Reality TV Awards: Apprentice wins three prizes". London: BBC. 7 July 2011. Retrieved 19 August 2011.
- TV's Top 10 Richest Stars: Eamonn Holmes, Amy Childs, Harry Hill All Make The List (PHOTOS). huffingtonpost.co.uk (16 February 2012)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Amy Childs.|