|Education||Des Moines University|
Amy Foxx-Orenstein, D.O., FACG is an osteopathic physician. She is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and former the president of the American College of Gastroenterology (2007-2008). Foxx-Orenstein is a fellow of the American College of Physicians as well as a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology. She attended medical school at Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa.
- "About ACG | American College of Gastroenterology". Gi.org. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- "Researcher Profile: Foxx-Orenstein, Amy E, D.O". Mayo Clinic. Retrieved 5 Nov 2015.
- "Foxx-Orenstein AE[Author] - PubMed - NCBI". Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2012-04-04. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- Amy E. Foxx-Orenstein D.O. Mayo Clinic researcher website. Accessed March 15, 2008.
- About ACG. American College of Gastroenterology website. Accessed March 15, 2008.
- Hurley, Dan (October 2007). "Day in the Life…Amy Foxx-Orenstein, DO". Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News. 58. McMahon Publishing. p. 10.
- Search Results for author Foxx-Orenstein AE on PubMed.
|This article about osteopathic medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|