|Born||1979 (age 35–36)|
Amy Palant (born 1979) is an American voice actress and singer. Her most famous role is that of Miles "Tails" Prower in the English version of Sonic X and, from 2005 to 2010, the video games of the franchise.
Palant studied voice acting at Edge Studio, under founder David Goldberg. She continues to work with the studio as a performer and a voice coach. Aside from Edge Studio, she has also worked with 4Kids Entertainment and DuArt Film and Video.
As a singer, Palant has performed with numerous bands, and was a founding member of the New York-based Alternate Folk band Bombshell, Now known as The Sells, formed in 2005. She left the band in 2006.
In addition to her voice work, Palant is a child psychotherapist, and operates a practice in New York.
- Fighting Foodons - Kayla
- Sonic X - Miles "Tails" Prower
- Shaman King - Millie of The Lily Five
- Midori Days - Makie, Marin, Yuma Takiguchi
- Shura no Toki - Princess Yuki
- One Piece - Miss Valentine (4Kids dub)
- Magical DoReMi - Dorie Goodwyn/ David (Ep.11)
- Mew Mew Power - Cassandra
- Pokémon (anime) - Maya (season five), Thatcher (season six), Mary (season seven), Summer and Additional Voices (season eleven), Verona, Maya and Additional Voices (season twelve)
- Pokémon Chronicles - Crystal
- Tai Chi Chasers - Hannah
- Winx Club (4Kids Entertainment edit) - Mirta
Video game roles
- Sonic the Hedgehog (series) - Miles "Tails" Prower (2005–2010)
- PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure - Shaymin
- Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior - Shaymin, Layla/Leila
- The Shells (formerly Bombshell) Blog (accessed 2007-09-08)
- Edge Studio Voice Design Group - "Meet Us" (accessed 2007-09-08)
|English voice of Miles "Tails" Prower (video games)
|English voice of Miles "Tails" Prower (broadcast TV series)
|English voice of Miles "Tails" Prower (anime)