Amy Perez on 2015
|Agent||ABS-CBN (1987–2010; 2013–present)
Backroom Inc. (2006–present)
|Spouse(s)||Brix Ferraris (estranged)
Carlo Castillo (m. 2014)
Amy Perez is a Filipino TV and radio presenter and occasional actress who best known for hosting the now-defunct Philippine reality tabloid talk show, Face to Face. In 2013, she co-hosts The Singing Bee with Roderick Paulate. In 2016, Perez is set to be one of the main host of It's Showtime on ABS-CBN.
Perez' earliest big-time gig was co-hosting the noontime variety program Magandang Tanghali Bayan from 1998 until she left in 2002. After the show bid farewell, she was chosen to be one of the hosts for the morning talk-variety show M.R.S.
As an actress, Amy Perez played a variety of roles in television and movies. She took the role of Honey in Anak Ni Baby Ama and also appeared in Flavor of the Month, starring Joey Marquez and Alma Moreno. It was in these movies that she was discovered to have much flair for comedy. Perez' performance as Helen in the Robin Padilla-starrer Sa Diyos Lang Ako Susuko is one of the roles for which she received critical acclaim. She also starred in Petrang Kabayo 2: Ang Ganda-Ganda Ko, Palibhasa Lalake, Ipagpatawad Mo, Tigasin, and Pera o Bayong (Not da TV). She appeared in television dramas like Sa Dulo Ng Walang Hanggan in which she played the role of Mirriam, Habang Kapiling Ka as Divine Ogata and Ikaw Sa Puso Ko in 2004. Moreover, she appeared in the two episodes of Komiks in 2006: 1. Alpha Omega Girl; 2. Agua Bendita. There was also a segment entitled Kama in a horror flick directed by Jose Javier Reyes Matakot Ka sa Karma in which she took the role of Myrna. She was also a star in an episode of Love Spell “Shoes ko po, Shoes ko Day!” just last 2007 and she was a character in I've Fallen for You which she played Ninang Beth.
Perez and musician Brix Ferraris have a son named Adi. She is a cousin of veteran actress Lorna Tolentino. She filed for annulment from Ferraris but was denied by the Supreme Court. Perez then met her current partner, radio host Carlo Castillo (younger brother of GMA News reporter and anchor, Cedric Castillo). They have a son together born in 2008. In 2012, Perez was confirmed to be 3 months pregnant, her second child to Castillo, and she confirmed that she was to take a 1-year leave from Face to Face. In November 12, 2014, she married her long-time partner Carlo Castillo at The Mango Farm in Antipolo, Rizal.
|2016-present||It's Showtime||Herself, Main Host|
|2013/2015||The Singing Bee||Herself, Host with Roderick Paulate|
|2013-present||Umagang Kay Ganda||Herself / Host|
|2012/2013||Good Morning Club||Host|
|2010/2012||Sapul sa Singko|
|Untold Stories Mula Sa Face To Face||Herself /Host|
|2010/2011||Juicy!||Herself / Guest Panelists|
|2010/2013||Face to Face||Host|
|2006||Gulong ng Palad||Lorraine Pineda|
|Love Spell: Shoes ko po, Shoes ko Day!||Various|
|2006/2010||Kabuhayang Swak na Swak||Host|
|2004||Leya, Ang Pinakamagandang Babae Sa Ilalim Ng Lupa||Maruba|
|Ikaw Sa Puso Ko||Various|
|2003/2004||Twin Hearts||Iris Medira|
|2002/2003||Habang Kapiling Ka||Divine Ogata|
|2001||Sa Dulo Ng Walang Hanggan||Mirriam|
|1998-2002||Magandang Tanghali Bayan||Host|
|1995/1998||'Sang Linggo nAPO Sila|
|1990/1995||Sa Linggo nAPO Sila|
|1987/1998||Palibhasa Lalake||Amy / Amelia|
|1987/1990||Family Kuwarta o Kahon||Co-Host|
- Si Agimat, si Enteng Kabisote at si Ako (2012) - Ina Magenta
- Enteng Ng Ina Mo (2011) - Ina Magenta
- Si Agimat at Si Enteng Kabisote (2010) - Ina Magenta
- I've Fallen for You (2007) - Ninang Beth
- Matakot ka sa karma (2006) - Myrna
- Pera o bayong (Not da TV) (2000) - Lola/Host
- Tigasin (1999)
- Batang-X (1995)
- Oo na sige na (1994) - Nina Bermudez
- Nag-iisang bituin (1994)
- Darna (1991)
- Ipagpatawad mo (1991)
- Petrang Kabayo 2: Anong ganda mo! Mukha kang kabayo (1990) - Marianne
- Sa Diyos lang ako susuko (1990) - Helen
- Flavor of the Month (1990)
- Anak ni Baby Ama (1990)
- Bobocop (1987)
- Jack & Jill (1987) - Bridesmaid
- Campus Beat (1984) - Annie
- 'Singing Bee' returns next month on ABS-CBN. ABS-CBN News. Retrieved on 2017-06-27.
- Amy Perez welcomes 'Singing Bee' new timeslot. ABS-CBN News (2014-02-19). Retrieved on 2017-06-27.
- SC: Amy and Brix Still Married Archived September 3, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Actress-host Amy Perez gives birth to baby boy!. Pep.ph. Retrieved on 2017-06-27.
- Amy Perez takes maternity leave from ‘Face-to-Face’ | Entertainment News – InterAksyon.com Archived 2012-07-08 at the Wayback Machine.