|Component villages||Amzacea, Casicea, General Scărișoreanu|
|• Mayor||Constantin Radu (Social Democratic Party)|
|• Total||130.47 km2 (50.37 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
- Amzacea (historical names: Amuza-aci, Turkish: Hamzaça, Amzaça)
- Casicea (historical name: Maior Chiriacescu)
- General Scărișoreanu (historical names: Enghez, Turkish: Engez) - named after the Romanian World War I General Constantin Scărișoreanu. Scărișoreanu received the promotion from Colonel to Brigadier General on the battlefield after the fierce defense of the Topraisar-Amzacea sector of the front by his division during the Second Battle of Cobadin.
- "Constanța County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 24, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- Amzacea Village Hall, "Development Strategy of the Amzacea Commune" (PDF)., accessed on February 22, 2012
- (in Romanian) Cristian Negrea, The Death of A Hero: General Stan Poetaș, accessed on February 22, 2012
- (in Romanian) Amzacea on the website of the Constanţa County Council
- (in Romanian) Population, Amzacea official site
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|