An Austrian Perspective on the History of Economic Thought
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
An Austrian Perspective on the History of Economic Thought is two-volume work written by Murray N. Rothbard. Rothbard said he originally intended to write a "standard Adam Smith-to-the-present moderately sized book"; but expanded the scope of the project to include economists who preceded Smith and to comprise a multi-volume series. Rothbard completed only the first two volumes, Economic Thought Before Adam Smith and Classical Economics.
- An Austrian Perspective on the History of Economic Thought. Ludwig von Mises Institute. Auburn, Alabama. 2006. ISBN 0-945466-48-X (2 Volume Hardback totaling 1,084 pages). OCLC 64574138
- An Austrian Perspective on the History of Economic Thought. Edward Elgar Publishing. 1995. ISBN 1-85278-962-X. OCLC 30156724
- Murray Rothbard on "Why I Wrote My Histories of Thought"
- A favorable review of An Austrian Perspective
- "It All Began, As Usual, With The Greeks" (Volume One, Chapter 1 )
- "The Celebrated Adam Smith" (Chapter 16)
- PDF and ePub downloads of the book from Mises.org
- Volume 3: audio file and Transcript (from Stephan Kinsella)
|This article about a book on economics or finance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|