An Elephant in My Kitchen
|Author||Francoise Malby-Anthony with Katja Willemsen|
|Publisher||Pan Macmillan (London)|
An Elephant in my Kitchen, published in July 2018 by Pan Macmillan in London, is the first book written by South African author and conservationist Francoise Malby-Anthony-Anthony along with author Katja Willemsen.
The story is told out of the eyes of Francoise Malby-Anthony who continued to manage Thula Thula Private Game Reserve in KwaZulu Natal South Africa after Lawrence Anthony's death in 2012, and is considered the sequel of the The Elephant Whisperer published by Lawrence Anthony in 2009.
The book has been the number one bestseller in South Africa for a number of weeks in 2018, and has been launched in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and India. The book is launched in Canada and the United States in November 2018.
- "An Elephant In My Kitchen: Without water, life stops". News24. Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- "An Elephant in My Kitchen – Francoise Malby Anthony". Polity.org.za. Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- "Françoise Malby-Anthony shares lessons learnt from 'An Elephant In My Kitchen'". Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- "Talking Books Ep 25: 'An Elephant in My Kitchen' book by Francoise Malby-Anthony - CNBC Africa". CNBC Africa. 5 September 2018. Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- "'An Elephant in My Kitchen' a must-read for wildlife lovers". Retrieved 11 October 2018.
- Books Web Page
- Book Review in the Daily Mail UK
- Book Review on Goodreads
- Book Review by publisher
- Poaching is a war and there is only one way to fight it
|This article about a book on zoology or animals is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|