An End to Evil: How to Win the War on Terror
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
An End to Evil: How to Win the War on Terror (ISBN 0-345-47717-0) is a 2004 book about the "War on Terror", analyzing Islamic terrorist networks and proposing policies the United States government should adopt to defeat them. The book was co-written by Richard Perle, who had previously been chairman of the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee, and David Frum, a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute.
Danielle Pletka, a foreign policy analyst at the American Enterprise Institute, told the The Jewish Daily Forward, “The political prescriptions contained are terrific. This is a very thoughtful articulation of how to fight the battle ahead of us.”
Political scientist Fareed Zakaria said about the book: "It is now possible to describe a neoconservative foreign policy, and David Frum and Richard Perle's new book, An End to Evil: How to Win the War on Terror, is a useful guide to it. There have been many books written by neoconservatives on aspects of the war on terror, but because of the identity of the authors, the scope of the book and the vigor of argumentation, this one deserves special attention."
- "An End to Evil" by David Frum and Richard Perle, Gary Kamiya, salon.com book review, January 30, 2004
- Pat Buchanan's review of An End to Evil
-  Michiku Kakutani's review in The New York Times
-  Geoffrey Riklin in The Intellectual Conservative Web site
-  Harold C. Hutchison at Strategy Page Web site
- Showing Them Who's Boss Fareed Zakaria in The New York Times Book Review
- Two Jeremiads, Stan Crock in Business Week, 2004-02-04
- Powers, Thomas. "An End to Evil: How to Win the War on Terror". The New York Review of Books, 2004-05-11. 51, no. 4: 4. (unavailable online)
- Frum, David. 2004. "'He That Stands It Now...' - A Writer Responds to His Critics". National Review, 2004-03-22 56, no. 5: 35.
- Popper, Nathaniel, Neocon Pair Outlines a Strategy To ‘End Evil’, The Jewish Daily Forward, 2004-01-09
- Zakaria, Fareed (2004-02-08). "Showing Them Who's Boss". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-10-30.