An Episode in the Life of an Iron Picker
|An Episode in the Life of an Iron Picker|
|Directed by||Danis Tanović|
|Produced by||Amra Bakšić Čamo|
|Written by||Danis Tanović|
|Edited by||Timur Makarević|
|Country||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
An Episode in the Life of an Iron Picker (Bosnian: Epizoda u životu berača željeza) is 2013 Bosnian drama film directed by Danis Tanović. The film premiered in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival where it won the Jury Grand Prix and Nazif Mujić won the Silver Bear for Best Actor. It was screened in the Contemporary World Cinema section at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival. The film has been selected as the Bosnian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 86th Academy Awards, making the January shortlist.
- List of submissions to the 86th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Bosnian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "Berlinale Competition 2013: Another Nine Films Confirmed". berlinale. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Roma couple relives trauma in Berlinale contender". Global Post. Retrieved 13 February 2013.
- "Prizes of the International Jury". berlinale. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "An Episode in the Life of an Iron Picker". TIFF. Archived from the original on 18 September 2013. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Toronto Adds 75+ Titles To 2013 Edition". Indiewire. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Tanovićevi 'Berači željeza' bh. kandidat za Oskara". Radio Sarajevo. Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "9 Foreign Language Films Advance in Oscar Race". Oscars. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
|This article related to a Bosnia and Herzegovina film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|