Ana-Maria Crnogorčević, August 2011
|Full name||Ana-Maria Crnogorčević|
|Date of birth||3 October 1990|
|Place of birth||Steffisburg, Switzerland|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|2004–2009||FC Rot-Schwarz Thun|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 March 2014.
Ana-Maria Crnogorčević (born 3 October 1990) is a Swiss footballer of Croat descent. She plays as a striker for FFC Frankfurt in the Frauen Bundesliga and represents the Switzerland women's national football team. A fast player with good heading ability, Crnogorčević is considered alongside Ramona Bachmann one of Switzerland's most talented female footballers.
Crnogorčević began her club career with FC Steffisburg at age 11. In 2004 she moved to FC Rot-Schwarz Thun, then later to FC Thun. In 2009 she helped Rot-Schwarz win the Swiss Cup final. Crnogorcevic scored a hat-trick in the 8-0 win over FC Schlieren. She was also top-scorer with 24 goals in the Nationalliga A. In September 2009 she joined German Bundesliga team Hamburger SV. She made her debut for HSV on 27 September, scoring in a 3–2 win at SG Essen-Schönebeck. Crnogorčević finished her first season in Germany with eight goals from 19 appearances.
Crnogorčević, who has dual nationality, turned down an approach to play for Croatia when she was 17. Instead she scored 25 goals in 29 games for the Switzerland U19 team. At the 2009 UEFA Women's Under-19 Championship in Belarus, she reached the semi-final with her team. On 12 August 2009 she made her debut for the Swiss senior team in a friendly against Sweden. In August 2010 she scored five goals in an 8–0 World Cup qualifying win over Kazakhstan.
- "Profile". FIFA.com. Retrieved 23 June 2015.
- Michael Krobath (2010-09-07). "Ana Crnogorcevic: "I Don't Have the Figure for It"". Credit Suisse. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Ana Marie (18): Wir haben die schönste Bundesliga-Spielerin!" (in German). Blick. 2009-09-30. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Swiss outsiders thinking big". FIFA.com. 2010-05-12. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- Erik Garin (2009-12-31). "Switzerland (Women) 2008/09". RSSSF.com. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Ana-Maria Crnogorcevic" (in German). Framba.de. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Portrait" (in German). Football.ch. Archived from the original on 28 September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- "Switzerland 8-0 Kazakhstan". UEFA.com. Archived from the original on 4 September 2010. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- Website of the Hamburger SV women's team
- Interview at dfb.de (in German)
- Photoshoot in Bild
- Profile at UEFA