|Born||Ana Consuelo Duato Boix
18 June 1958
Ana Duato was Born in Valencia and her first role was with the Spanish director Basilio Martín Patino in 1987. She is the cousin of famous dancer and choreographer Nacho Duato. Ana Duato has been married since 1989 to producer Miguel Ángel Bernardeau, with whom she has two children, Miguel (1996) and Maria (2004).
Ana Duato currently, appears in the Televisión Española most rewarded series Cuéntame cómo pasó (English: Tell me how it happened) in the role of the mother of a Spanish middle class during the last years of Francoist Spain and the first years of Spanish transition to democracy.
- Las razones de mis amigos (2000)
- La vuelta de El Coyote (1998)
- El color de las nubes (1997)
- El perro del hortelano (1996)
- Adosados (1996)
- Amor propio (1994)
- Los amigos del muerto (1993)
- Y creó en el nombre del padre (1993)
- Una estación de paso (1992)
- Cómo levantar 1000 kilos (1991)
- Un negro con un saxo (1989)
- Madrid (1987)
- "National ambassadors". UNICEF. 3 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2012.