|Full name||Ana María Romero Moreno|
|Date of birth||14 June 1987|
|Place of birth||Seville, Andalusia, Spain|
|Height||164 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
Ana María Romero Moreno (born 14 June 1987), commonly known as Willy, is a Spanish football midfielder, who plays for AFC Ajax of the Eredivisie Vrouwen. She previously represented several teams in Spain's Primera División, including Valencia CF, FC Barcelona, Sevilla FC, Rayo Vallecano and RCD Espanyol.
She is a member of the Spanish national team and a holder of the 2004 Under-19 European Championship. In November 2011, medical student Willy scored a late goal to force a 2–2 draw with Germany in Motril.
-  Marca
-  RCD Espanyol
- "El Barça negocia seis incorporaciones" (in Spanish). El Mundo Deportivo (newspaper). 16 July 2013. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
- "Spaanse aanwinst voor Ajax Vrouwen" (in Dutch). AFC Ajax. Retrieved 27 August 2016.
-  UEFA
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-12-10. Retrieved 2011-10-11. RFEF
-  Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation
- Roldán, Isabel (26 November 2011). "Algunas alemanas se negaron al final a darnos la mano" (in Spanish). Diario AS. Retrieved 2 November 2013.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|