From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||31 July 1923
|Died||28 March 1995|
She was involved in well over 50 films between 1940 and 1968.
Her brother Luis Arroyo (1915–1956) was also an actor and film director.
- The Queen's Flower Girl (1940)
- A Shadow at the Window (1944)
- The Princess of the Ursines (1947)
- The Drummer of Bruch (1948)
- A Man on the Road (1949)
- The Great Galeoto (1951)
- Vertigo (1951)
- They Fired with Their Lives (1959)
- The Football Lottery (1960)
- Queen of The Chantecler (1962)
|This article about a Spanish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|