Anabuki Construction Inc. (株式会社 穴吹工務店 Kabushiki gaisha Anabuki Kōmuten) is a Japanese construction and real estate company for apartment buildings. In early 2008, it was reported that Anabuki became Japan's leading seller of condominia, ending Daikyo's 29 year lead.
- 穴吹工務店グループ、バスケ施設計画を白紙に 香川・三木町で. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (in Japanese). 2009-01-22. Retrieved 2009-06-28.
- Hines, Mary Alice (2001). Japan real estate investment. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 158. ISBN 1-56720-374-4. Retrieved 2009-06-28.
- Chu, Kathleen (2008-02-19). "Japan 2008 Condo Sales May Drop 8.4% After Building Code Change". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2009-06-29.
- "Why grandmother, what large. ." Salon. 2006-04-03. Retrieved 2009-07-09.
- Anabuki Construction official website (Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|