Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anaconda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An anaconda is a large, non-venomous snake found in tropical South America.
Anaconda may also refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Anaconda (film) (1997), a horror movie
- Anaconda (comics), a supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Anaconda (poker), a variant of the card game poker
- Anaconda (installer), an installer program for the Red Hat Linux and Fedora operating systems
- Anaconda (Python distribution)
- Anaconda, British Columbia, a ghost town in Canada
- Anaconda, Missouri, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Anaconda, Montana, a small community in the United States
- Anaconda Range, a mountain range in Montana
- Anaconda Plan, an outline strategy for subduing the South in the American Civil War
- Operation Anaconda, a military operation in Afghanistan in early March 2002
- Logistics Support Area Anaconda, a large US military base in Iraq
- HMS Anaconda (1813), a Royal Navy brig-sloop
- HMAS Anaconda, a Royal Australian Navy auxiliary vessel during the Second World War
- Lavochkin La-250, a Soviet 1950s high-altitude interceptor aircraft prototype nicknamed "Anakonda"
- "Anaconda" (The Sisters of Mercy song), 1983
- "Anaconda" (Nicki Minaj song), 2014
- "Anaconda", by the Melvins on the 1991 album Bullhead
- "Anaconda", by Uri Caine on the 2001 album Solitaire
- "Anaconda", by Drop the Lime and Untold on the 2010 album FabricLive.53
- Anaconda Copper, a defunct mining company which operated two American copper mines
- Colt Anaconda, a .44 Magnum revolver
- Anaconda (Kings Dominion), a roller coaster at Kings Dominion theme park
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anaconda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.