From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anaconda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An anaconda is a large, non-venomous snake found in tropical South America.
Anaconda may also refer to:
- Anaconda (installer), an installer program for the Red Hat Linux and Fedora operating systems
- Anaconda, a hidden variant of Snake (video game) in the TimeSplitters series
- Anaconda (Python distribution)
- Anaconda Python IDE, a Sublime Text plugin for Python development
- Anaconda, British Columbia, a ghost town in Canada
- Anaconda, Missouri, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Anaconda, Montana, a small community in the United States
- Anaconda Range, a mountain range in Montana
- Anaconda Plan, an outline strategy for subduing the South in the American Civil War
- Operation Anaconda, a military operation in Afghanistan in early March 2002
- Logistics Support Area Anaconda, a large US military base in Iraq
- HMS Anaconda (1813), a Royal Navy brig-sloop
- HMAS Anaconda, a Royal Australian Navy auxiliary vessel during the Second World War
- Lavochkin La-250, a Soviet 1950s high-altitude interceptor aircraft prototype nicknamed "Anakonda"
Film, TV and games
- Anaconda (film) (1997), a horror movie
- Anaconda (comics), a supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Anaconda (poker), a variant of the card game poker
- "Anaconda" (The Sisters of Mercy song), 1983
- "Anaconda" (Nicki Minaj song), 2014
- "Anaconda", by the Melvins on the 1991 album Bullhead
- "Anaconda", by Uri Caine on the 2001 album Solitaire
- "Anaconda", by Drop the Lime and Untold on the 2010 album FabricLive.53
- Anaconda Copper, a defunct mining company which operated two American copper mines
- Colt Anaconda, a .44 Magnum revolver
- Anaconda (Kings Dominion), a roller coaster at Kings Dominion theme park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anaconda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.