From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anadarko may refer to:
- Anadarko, Oklahoma, a US city
- Anadarko Basin, a geologic basin in western Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle, extending west
- Anadarko Tower, a skyscraper in The Woodlands, Texas
In other uses:
- Anadarko people, a Caddo tribe from eastern Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum, an oil and gas exploration and production company
- Amma Darko (born 1956), African novelist
- Grace Hanadarko, the fictional protagonist of Saving Grace
- All pages beginning with "Anadarko"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anadarko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.