|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Founded||Istanbul, Turkey 1997|
|Headquarters||Umraniye, Istanbul, Turkey|
Number of locations
|106 Branches (Jun 2016) in Turkey
1 subsidiary (2016) in The Netherlands, Anadolu Securities, Anadolu Factoring
|Turkey, The Netherlands|
|Mehmet Rüştü Başaran, Chairman
Pulat Akçin, CEO
Hüseyin Çelik, CFO
O.A. Tunç Bergsan, CIO
Kürşad Orhun, COO
|Total assets||TL 10.9 billion (Dec 2015)|
Number of employees
|1,750 (Jun 2016)|
Anadolubank A.Ş. is a Turkish bank bought in 1997 by HABAŞ Grubu from the Prime Ministry Privatization Administration of Turkey (T.C. Başbakanlık Özelleştirme İdaresi Başkanlığı) Anadolubank currently maintains 106 branches throughout Turkey and has a personnel of total 1,750 employees.
Anadolubank A.Ş. has a fully owned subsidiary in the Netherlands under the same name (Anadolubank N.V.), maintaining 1 Branch in Amsterdam.
Anadolubank, provides credits for financing small and middle sized companies. The bank is also targeting to handle a genuine service in retail banking through deposit and credit products.
As of 31.12.2015, total assets of Anadolubank is TL 10.9 billion.
Main shareholders of the bank are Habaş Sınai ve Tıbbi Gazlar İstihsal Endüstri A.Ş holding %69,98 and Mehmet Rüştü Başaran %27,32 of aggregate capital. Other shareholders are, Aysel Başaran (%1,16), Erol Altıntuğ (%0,63), Elif Altıntuğ (%0,62), Habaş Endüstri Tesisleri A.Ş. (%0,20) and Fikriye Filiz Haseski (%0,09).
- Official website
- Anadolubank Human Resources
- Anadolubank Nederland N.V.
- Anadolu Securities
- Anadolu Factoring
- Anadolu Leasing
- Anadolubank Webborsam
- Anadolubank Paritem
- "Anadolubank: Branches". Anadolubank A.Ş. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Anadolubank N.V. About Us - Contact". Anadolubank N.V. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Anadolubank: About Us - Management". Anadolubank A.Ş. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Anadolubank: About Us - History". Anadolubank A.Ş. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
- "Anadolubank: Yabancıya kapalıyız Hollanda'da banka kuracağız". Hürriyet. 26 April 2006. Retrieved 1 June 2010.
- "Anadolubank: Abous Us - Shareholders". Anadolubank A.Ş. Retrieved 2016-06-21.
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Turkish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|