|Address||321 W. Katella Ave. and 400 West Disney Way|
|Total retail floor area||460,000 sq ft (43,000 m2)|
Anaheim GardenWalk is an outdoor entertainment and shopping center located a block east of the Disneyland Resort in the Anaheim Resort District of Anaheim, California. The center opened on June 14, 2008, during the Great Recession, and has struggled with a low occupancy rate of 55% in 2011. Most of its fashion retailers, including Tommy Bahama, Ann Taylor LOFT, and Hollister Co., have closed prior to 2014. Its most recent casualty was the UltraLuxe Cinemas which closed on August 17, 2015. However, the center has been doing better recently, but its focus is now more of a center for entertainment rather than a place for shopping. The center features House of Blues Anaheim, Bowlmor, 24 Hour Fitness, Heat Ultra Lounge, and a multitude of restaurants and shops.
A relocated, expanded House of Blues Anaheim, a major concert venue previously located at the nearby Downtown Disney from 2001 to 2016, opened at GardenWalk in March 2017, following the expiration of its lease with Disney, took over the space formerly occupied by UltraLuxe Cinemas.
Anaheim GardenWalk's has a current directory featuring Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, The Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Fire + Ice Bar & Grill, Snowopolis, and Rumba Room Live. Its upcoming projects include the opening of AMC in summer 2019 and the JW Marriott, a 12-story hotel with 466 guest rooms on the property.
Anaheim GardenWalk has also gained the reputation as a "haven for artists" with its interchanging art murals painted or designed by local artists which allows for exposure on a larger scale.
Forever 21 closed in January 2020 after an announcement that 12 Southern California stores will be shut down.
- "New owner of Anaheim's GardenWalk plans global food choices, a beer garden, and more entertainment". ocregister.com. 5 January 2019. Retrieved 21 April 2019.
- "Anaheim Gardenwalk Architects/Designers". WATG. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "Anaheim GardenWalk". Anaheim GardenWalk. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- Carpenter, Eric (17 August 2011). "Anaheim mall only 55% full plans to 'revitalize'". The Orange County Register. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "Anaheim, CA: UltraStar GardenWalk Cinemas Closed". The BigScreen Cinema Guide. Retrieved 2017-10-25.
- Seipel, Brooke (11 August 2015). "Anaheim House of Blues wants to leave Downtown Disney for bigger venue at GardenWalk mall". The Orange County Register. The Orange County Register. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "GardenWalk AMC 6 at Anaheim GardenWalk". Anaheim GardenWalk. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "Luxury JW Marriott hotel gets green light at Anaheim's GardenWalk mall". Orange County Register. 2016-01-13. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "A haven for artists – Anaheim GardenWalk shows off murals from local artists". Orange County Register. 2017-06-19. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- https://www.ocregister.com/2019/12/09/see-the-list-of-forever-21-stores-closing-in-southern-california/. Missing or empty