From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anahuac or Anáhuac may refer to:
- Anahuac (Aztec), placename used by the Aztecs to refer to the Basin of Mexico
- Anahuac Valley, the ancient (Aztec) name of the Valley of Mexico
- Anáhuac (Monterrey Metro), a rapid transit train station
- Anáhuac Municipality, Nuevo León
- Anáhuac, Chihuahua, or Colonia Anáhuac, a town in Chihuahua
- Anahuac (automobile), an American car briefly produced in 1922
- Fabrica de Aviones Anahuac, a Mexican aircraft manufacturer
- Anahuac University Network, a system of private higher education institutions in Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anahuac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.