From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anahuac may refer to:
- Anahuac (Aztec) placename used by the Aztecs to refer to the Basin of Mexico
- Anáhuac, Nuevo León, a city in Nuevo León
- Anáhuac Municipality, in Nuevo León
- Anahuac Valley, the ancient (Aztec) name of the Valley of Mexico
- Anáhuac, Acateno
- Anáhuac, Alamos
- Anáhuac, Anáhuac
- Anáhuac, Chihuahua, or Colonia Anahuac, a town in Chihuahua
- Anáhuac, Jáltipan
- Anáhuac, Querétaro
- Anahuac, Texas, a city in Texas, United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anahuac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.