Anahuac or Anáhuac may refer to:
- Anahuac (Aztec), placename used by the Aztecs to refer to the Basin of Mexico
- Anahuac Valley, the ancient (Aztec) name of the Valley of Mexico
- Anáhuac (Monterrey Metro), a rapid transit train station
- Anáhuac Municipality, Nuevo León
- Anáhuac, Chihuahua, or Colonia Anáhuac, a town in Chihuahua
- Anahuac (automobile), an American car briefly produced in 1922
- Fabrica de Aviones Anahuac, a Mexican aircraft manufacturer
- Anahuac University Network, a system of private higher education institutions in Mexico
- Mexican cruiser Anáhuac, in service 1934-38
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anahuac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.